4-H British Columbia Ambassadors
4-H BC Ambassadors are members aged 16-20, whose role is to promote awareness of 4-H in their region and around the province, as well as act as resource people for 4-H members, leaders and the public. Typical Ambassador duties can include creating displays, preparing and delivering presentations to groups, writing news articles, etc.
Participants attend 1 training session per year (generally over the May long weekend) and participate in up to 3 conference calls. Ambassadors are required to have a leading role in at least 10 different activities in their region during the year. Each Ambassador (there are 20 in the group) stands for a 2-year term.
- Confident public speaker
- Knowledgeable about the 4-H program
- Excellent leadership, communication, and personal development skills
- High degree of maturity in dealing with a variety of situations
- Achieved at least three years in 4-H
- Ambassador annual training program on the May long weekend in Abbotsford is mandatory
For more information or to contact a 4-H British Columbia Ambassador in your region, please contact Sarah van Heeswijk.
4-H British Columbia Ambassadors 2021
- Danae K.
- Sarah M.
- Jacques J.
- Charlotte Q.
- Beck B.
- Mischa G.
- Mac D.
- Rose T.
- Tavish C.
- Jalen T.
- Shayla S.
- Rheana G.
- Hannah M.
- Lexi A.
- Ella C.