4H British Columbia Council
The 4-H British Columbia Provincial Council is a not-for-profit organization governed by a group of individuals comprised of seven 4-H regions, 4-H British Columbia Manager, BC Ministry of Agriculture, 4-H British Columbia Ambassador, BC Youth Advisory Committee Representative.
The Provincial Council, in partnership with the BC Ministry of Agriculture, provides programs and services for BC's youth.
The Provincial Council is the 4-H agency responsible for:
- Administration and management of the 4-H British Columbia program
- 4-H promotion
- Sponsorship and fundraising for the 4-H British Columbia program
4-H British Columbia policy is developed cooperatively by the 4-H Provincial Council, seven 4-H Regional Councils and thirty-one 4-H District Councils.
The BC Ministry of Agriculture, through its Youth Development staff, is responsible for:
- Providing resources for leadership training
- 4-H Provincial Program content
- Development of 4-H publication materials
4-H British Columbia Provincial Council 2020
Board of Directors
Lorna Kotz (President)
- YOUTH ADVISORY COMMITTEE BC Rep to Canadian 4-H Council
BC MIN OF AGRICULTURE MANAGER
Sarah van Heeswijk
Heidi Meier (Vice-President)
4-H BC MANAGER