4-H BC Leader Enrolment
Leader enrolment for general leaders will open December 1st annually.
To prepare for enrolment, please contact the 4-H BC office at email@example.com if:
- you have changed your email address since the last time you registered
- you would like to change the email address that is associated with your account
- you have forgotten your Username &/or Password
Please do not create a new account unless you are a new leader and have not previously registered with 4-H BC.
Leader enrolment for the 2020-2021 year is now closed. Enrolment for 2021-2022 opens December 1, 2021.
Youth Safety Reporting
4-H considers the safety and well-being of 4-H youth members its top priority. The Youth Safety Reporting System for 4-H in Canada enables leaders, volunteers, and staff to conveniently submit Activity Pland and Incident Report forms directly to 4-H BC. The secure system can be accessed from a computer or mobile device without the need for an account.
- Visit the Youth Safety Reporting System
- Incident Reporting Quick Reference Guide
- Activity Plan User Guide
Mental Health Resources
Resources in this focus area will allow youth and leaders to achieve a state of well-being where they are able to reach their own potential and make positive contributions to their community.