2020 4-H BC Scholarships
April 15th is still the deadline for submitting scholarship applications.
- For those do not already have their transcripts, teachers and administration staff have returned to work and will be able to provide transcripts and reference letters if requested by a phone call.
- The scholarship committee recognizes these extraordinary circumstances so will accept transcripts and educational reference letters up to the end of April. Please note: the scholarship application must be received in the 4-H BC office by April 15th.
- Anyone that has applied but hasn’t received their grade 11 or 12 external credit certificate, please contact Karla Barrie to have a verification email sent to the 4-H BC office in lieu of the certificate.
- Applicants are encouraged to scan and email scholarship applications to email@example.com rather than sending by mail or courier.
- Fax or cell phone photos will not be accepted.
Check out our new Your Guide to 4-H BC Scholarship Opportuntities video.