4-H BC Holiday Give-Back Social Media Challenge
How to enter:
- 4-H club members upload a photo to Instagram (as an individual or as a family) of your favourite festive foods using local, BC products.
- In your caption, share a little about your food picture and be clear about what local products were used to make it. You get one extra bonus draw entry for each additional #BuyBC product you use! (i.e.: 3 Buy BC products = 3 entries!)
- Upload your picture to Instagram and:
- Tag @EatDrinkBuyBC in your post and use the hashtags #BuyBC and #4HBC
- Follow @EatDrinkBuyBC on Instagram
- If your Instagram account is private, please email a screenshot of your final submission (be sure to include a capture of the likes and comments) to BuyBC@gov.bc.ca by end of day on January 4, 2021.
- The photo with the highest engagement (most comments and most likes) will win a $1000 donation for their local foodbank, plus a BC recipe book and a #BuyBC apron!
- All participants will be entered in the bonus draw to win a $500 donation for their local foodbank, plus a BC recipe book and a #BuyBC apron!
This contest is open to all 4-H club members and leaders residing in British Columbia.
The contest is open from Friday, December 18, 2020 and closes on Monday, January 4, 2021. The winner(s) will be announced on Friday, January 8, 2021 by email and on the 4-H BC Instagram account.
This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
A maximum of 5 entries per person is permitted.