Buy BC / 4-H Give Back Social Media Challenge Contest
To enter, simply share a photo on Instagram of your favourite family meal using local, BC ingredients. In your caption, share a little about your food picture and be clear about what local products were used to make it. There will be two prizes, one for the highest engagement, plus a bonus draw prize open to all entries. The photo with the highest engagement (most comments and likes) will win a $1000 donation to their local foodbank. Get creative and encourage your community to rally behind your post! For the bonus draw prize, participants will get one contest entry for every #BuyBC product featured in their post!
How to enter:
1. Upload a photo to Instagram (as an individual or as a family) of your favourite culinary creations using local, BC products.
2. In your caption, share a little about your dish and be clear about what local products were used to make it. You get one extra bonus draw entry for each additional #BuyBC product you use! (i.e.: 3 BC products = 3 entries!)
3. Upload your picture to Instagram and:
a. Tag @EatDrinkBuyBC in your post and use the hashtags #BuyBC and #4HBC
b. Follow @EatDrinkBuyBC on Instagram
c. If your Instagram account is private, please email a screenshot of your final submission (be sure to include a capture of the likes and comments) to BuyBC@gov.bc.ca by end of day on March 15, 2021.
4. The photo with the highest engagement (most comments and most likes) will win a $1000 donation for their local foodbank, plus a BC recipe book and a #BuyBC apron!
5. All participants will be entered in the bonus draw to win a $500 donation for their local foodbank, plus a BC recipe book and a #BuyBC apron!
- This contest is open to all 4-H club members and leaders residing in British Columbia.
- The contest is open from February 1, 2021 to March 15, 2021. The winner(s) will be announced on the week of March 15, 2021 on the 4-H BC Instagram account.
- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
- A maximum of 5 entries per person is permitted.