Job Posting: 4-H BC Member Services Coordinator
Please find full application by downloading this document.
Under the general direction of the Manager and working in close collaboration with 4-H BC staff, volunteers, organizations and BC Ministry of Agriculture, Youth Development Program (YDP) staff, this position will be responsible for the sharing of general administrative duties for the provincial office as well as providing administrative support to the operations and programs of 4-H BC.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities
The 4-H BC Member Services Coordinator will:
- Provide administrative support to 4-H BC, including general office duties, inventory management, provincial program support and maintenance of electronic and paper filing systems
- Correspond with the public and the 4-H community regarding the 4-H BC program
- Process annual enrolment and maintenance of database
- Compile, prepare and distribute various materials and supplies to the 4-H community
- Represent and promote 4-H BC throughout the province as necessary
- Complete other duties as assigned by the Manager
Position Requirements: (skills, ability and personal suitability)
The ideal candidate will:
- Have an Administrative Assistant Certificate or Diploma or 3 years minimum equivalent experience
- Be able to prioritize work in a multiple project environment and meet deadlines
- Have experience in event coordination for youth programs
- Have knowledge of the 4-H BC program
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills, ability to problem solve and apply critical thinking
- Have excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Be a self-starter able to provide leadership to, and collaborate with others, in a team environment
- Be creative and results-oriented, organized and flexible
- Have strong typing skills and excellent computer skills, competent with Microsoft Office, Adobe and database programs
- Knowledge of Sage 50 Accounting an asset
The 4-H BC Member Services Coordinator is a full-time position based on 35 hours/week. The wage range is $20.00 - $21.00 per hour based on level of skills and experience. A clear Criminal Record Check and Driver’s Abstract is required. Job performance/evaluation will be conducted during the six-month probation period.
This position is located at the 4-H BC Provincial Office, 1150 Kalamalka Lake Rd, Vernon, BC.
Please send covering letter, resume, and three work references to email@example.com