National Leadership Summit Opportunity
As a registered participant, you will receive:
- Access to all Volunteer Leader and Staff and Professional sessions.
- A conference kit full of useful resources, interactive and hands-on curriculum for leading your club, tools for personal and professional growth, a certificate of participation and other fund goodies to help you make the most of this virtual event.
- Attendance to the Leadership Awards, with host Rick Mercer, as a VIP guest which includes a special gift box. More information about the Leadership awards can be found at 4-H-canada.ca/4hawards.
- Daily solutions Lab. This daily chat will focus on challenges being faced right now. participate at your leisure throughout the day sharing ideas, best practices, and resources.
- Exclusive access to session recordings within 48 hours of the session.
- Opportunities to share ideas, best practices, insights, successes, and unique program ideas as well as seek input on current challenges.
The following is a high-level overview that is subject to change. More information will be communicated through the 4-H BC as it becomes available.
We hope when you return home from attending Leadership Summit you feel:
Eligibility: Open to all 4-H BC leaders who are in good standing (registered, screened, training completed)
Registration Fee: $100 per person (payable to 4-H BC before February 4, 2021)
Application deadline is 4:00 pm,
Tuesday February 2, 2021
Send to email@example.com or fax