Save-On-Foods Club Grants 2022
4-H BC and Save-On-Foods are pleased to announce to club grant program for 2022 is now open. Funding is available to support clubs in covering the costs of club and community engagement projects, recruitment, and club growth activities, or to update branding on club signage.
Together with Save-On-Foods we are supporting the development of responsible, caring and contributing young leaders across BC.
$28,750 is available in grants of up to $500 per club, district, or region across BC.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Applications must be from a registered 4-H BC club, district, or region in good standing.
- Applicants must have completed final reporting and other requirements from previously applied to grants.
- Every club that receives funding must agree to track your involvement and progress with the Save-On-Foods club grant by:
- Indicating how the club proposes to recognize and thank Save-On-Foods
- Posting photos and experiences on Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter using #4HBC&SOF and tagging both @4hbritishcolumbia and @saveonfoods
- Emailing photos of your updates and activities to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will open on March 4, 2022 and must be submitted by no later than March 20, 2022 to email@example.com or faxed to 1-250-545-0399.
Applicants are responsible for ensuring their application is complete and has been received by the 4-H BC office.
Successful applicants will be notified by March 31, 2022, followed by a public announcement in April 2022. The initial 75% of funds will be disbursed upon approval of application and/or artwork if applicable.
Download this document for full details and a fillable application form.