Interactive Livestock Judging
Test your judging knowledge!
Quizzes have been created for you to test your judging knowledge of the different BC 4-H livestock projects, including: beef, cavy, dairy, dog, goat, horse, llama, poultry, rabbit, sheep and swine.
To get started, click on an animal below to take you to the quizzes. For help, you can use your BC 4-H Livestock Judging Manual (BC 4-H Publication #427) and the BC 4-H Livestock Comparative Judging DVD as resources.
If you need help check out the Step-by-Step Instructions below
You can complete the quizzes as many times as you like. When you complete a quiz, make sure to print off your results. Have fun and good luck!
- Click on the title under the picture of the type of animal you would like to do. This will open another page with Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Judge quiz options.
- Click on the level of quiz you would like to do. We recommend for you to start with Beginner and work up to Advanced level.
- In order to print the results and receive a certificate, you need to complete the quiz at a computer that has a printer. At the beginning of each quiz you will be prompted for your name.
- Work through each question and make sure you click on the "Submit" button after each question.
- For diagram questions, you can click on the picture to zoom in, just make sure to un-zoom to get to the next question.
- Once you complete the last question on the quiz, you will be directed to a summary page. At the top of the page will be your mark and below it the mark required to pass.
- At the bottom of the page are 3 buttons: "Review Quiz", "Print", and "Finish".
- Review Quiz - check your answers against the correct answers to see where things went wrong.
- Print - use your results to obtain a credit for completing the quiz.
- Finish - will automatically exit you out of the quiz window and back to the Interactive Livestock Judging homepage.
A special thank you to our sponsors: