Kay Puhallo Memorial Bursary
- Number of Awards: One or two depending on number of applicants
- Value: $500
- Application Deadline: September 1st Annually
- Must be a 4-H member enrolled in a post-secondary education program and will attend the program the same year as they receive the award.
- 4-H member will be in good standing and actively participating with a 4-H Club that attends BC Agricultural Expo.
- 4-H member will participate in the BC Agricultural Expo in the year the scholarship is awarded.
The bursary will be awarded based on the member’s 4-H achievements as well as their citizenship and leadership qualities. The Puhallo Family will choose the 4-H Member(s) they feel will benefit the most from the bursaries; they will be awarded by September 1st of each year to assist with educational costs. The award will be given to the 4-H members at the BC Agricultural Expo banquet to acknowledge the bursary and its recipients.
Applications must include the following information:
- Name, age, years in 4-H, Club(s), projects and achievements
- Post-Secondary Education Program – currently enrolled
- Written description of their educational goals
- Name and phone number of their current 4-H Leader
Email to: Julieanne Puhallo-Brown firstname.lastname@example.org