Gator Lottery is Back!
4-H BC Gator Lottery 2021
You may choose to support either your local 4-H club by buying tickets through their unique link below, or support 4-H BC by clicking the link above.
Links to participating clubs to buy tickets from:
- Abbotsford 4-H Beef Club
- Agassiz Rainbow 4-H Club
- Armstrong Beef 4-H Club
- Armstrong Multi 4-H Club
- Ashcroft 4-H Club
- Barlow Creek 4-H Club
- Beatton Community 4-H Club
- Beaverly 4-H Club
- Behind the Bit Horse 4-H Club
- Boundary C 4-H Club
- Boundary Multi 4-H Club
- Campbell Valley Trailblazers 4-H Club
- Cedar 4-H Club
- Chilliwack Dairy & Beef 4-H
- Chilliwack 4-H Community Club
- Chimney Valley 4-H Club
- Comox Valley Calf Club
- Cowichan 4-H Small Engines Club
- Cowichan 4-H Holstein Club
- Deep Creek Dairy 4-H Club
- Evelyn 4-H Club
- Four Corners 4-H Club
- Fowl Creatures Club
- Golden Ears 4-H Community Club
- Green Valley 4-H Club
- Hatzic Valley Community Club
- High Country 4-H Club
- Highland 4-H Club
- Hooves and Hounds 4-H Club
- Horsefly 4-H Club
- Kelowna Hoofbeats Club
- Kelowna Sunrise 4-H Multi Club
- Lakeshore 4-H Club
- Langley Beef & Swine Club
- Lone Butte 4-H Club
- Mapes 4-H Club
- Milky Way Dairy 4-H Club
- Nxosist'n 4-H Club
- Otter Llama 4-H Club
- Otter Flying Feathers Club
- Parksville Qualicum Senior District 4-H Club
- Pineview 4-H Club
- Pitt River Lamb & Swine 4-H Club
- Pitt River Rabbit 4-H Club
- Prespatou Community 4-H Club
- Powell River 4-H District Club
- Queest Mountain 4-H Club
- Richmond-Delta 4-H Club
- Rodeo Rednecks 4-H Club
- Saanich Horse 4-H Club
- Saanich Peninsula Cloverbuds Club
- Saanich Peninsula 4-H Beef & Swine Club
- Saanich 4-H Lamb Club
- Shamrock 4-H Club (Terrace)
- Shamrock Gumbooters 4-H Club
- South Country Craft & Critters 4-H Club
- South Malahat 4-H Goat Club
- South Peace 4-H District
- South Thompson 4-H Club
- Southside 4-H Club
- Shuswap 4-H Club
- Spring House 4-H Club
- Steak Bites and Boots 4-H Club
- Topley 4-H Club
- Vernon Young Riders 4-H Club
- Williams Lake First Nation 4-H Club
- Woodlands Hare and Hound 4-H Club
- Yale country 4-H Club
- Final ticket sales deadline: June 26, 2021 at 12:00:00 PM PST
Main Lottery draw: June 26, 2021 at 1:00:00 PM PST.
Draw will be held at Prairie Coast Equipment Chilliwack, 44158 Progress Way, Chilliwack, BC V2R 0W3
The Grand prize this year is a John Deere – XUV 560 4x4 GATOR (accessories not included), generously donated by PrairieCoast Equipment!
Additional secondary prizes include:
- 1- $2,500 Save-On-Foods Gift Cards;
- 1- $1000 to Grow the Way You Want courtesy of First West Credit Union (at one of their 4 divisions);
- 1- $500 Gift Certificate towards bulk or bagged feeds courtesy of Ritchie Smith Feeds and Sure Crop Feeds (Minimum order quantities may apply);
- 1- Gift Basket valued at $150 from Pharmasave.
Podium of the Most Tickets Sold:
Updated every Friday. Last Update: June4th
4th place: Armstrong Beef 4-H Club
5th place: Lakeshore 4-H Club
Join Us and Show Your 4-H Colours!
Shirts are available in youth and adult sizes, with options for English or French designs.
You can buy your T-shirt here: https://showyour4hcolours.ca/
GETTING GAS? We all need gas so why not get it at a Co-Op and Support 4-H BC!
In partnership with Federated Co-Ops across BC, we have made it possible for you to donate to 4-H every time you fill up at the pump. Effective immediately you will be able to use 4-H BC Co-Op numbers in your area when you buy gas or purchase groceries and rebates will be returned to 4-H BC as a donation. We understand that many of you already have your own Co-Op number, but if you feel compelled every now and then to use ours as a way to support the work we do at 4-H BC we would be greatly appreciative!
Armstrong Regional Co-Op #21310
Peninsula Co-Op #116270
Otter Co-Op #106272
Four Rivers Co-Op # 26339
Ultimate Fundraising Inc.
There are a variety of Fundraising Opportunities through Ultimate Fundraising. Simply view the different options and contact them directly. These are all useable items and create alot of interest and buy in with consumers!
Contact Pat Van Hesteren 888-489-8122 – toll free 250-421-8133 - cell
Van Noort & Sons Bulb Co. Ltd.
Honoring and Celebrating European Liberation. 75 Years 1945-2020
Canadian Liberator Tulip Height 55cm (22") Blooms mid spring
In 1945, Canadian forces played an integral part in the liberation of Europe at the end of World War II. Spring 2020, marks 75 years of European Liberation and Florissa is proud to be supporting our veterans. This program is part of a nation-wide intitiative to publicly thank Canada and its citizens for their contributions in liberating Europe, and re-establishing European freedom in 1945.